✍️✍️✍️✍️ The Clumsy Nurse Episode 29 || 30 || 31 || 32 ✍️✍️✍️✍️

By chidinma jerry m
—————-

(Star-queen)
_____________
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Ryan’s p. O. V
Why don’t this movie just end already.
She started laughing again and her painful hand Landed on my head.
” Clara!! “, i shouted.
” hahahahahaha sorry sorry “, She replied.
I faced the screen and next thing she hit me again. I think this girl is doing this in purpose.
She just keeps laughing.
Claras p. O. V
Hahaha if only sir Ryan knows how hard it is to love him alone he will accept this beating with love.
I have not touched you before so i will touch you now.
Hahaha how can this movie be so funny. I laughed and hit him again.
He stood up and ran away. I ran after him we got outside.
He leaned by his car.
” hey my friendship “, I said and tried moving closer to him he ran away leaving me behind with his car. I chased after him.
“Hey sir Ryan, stop. “, I shouted
” arrrgh you want to kill me “, he said
” the movie Is over “, i shouted
Where is this guy runing too arrrgh.
I kept running after him but he won’t stop runing is he trying to stress me .
I started shouting
“Sir Ryan , forgive and forget , you left your car here .
” no , run along clumsy
” hey my friendship , a friend doesn’t do this .
” does a friend hit someone to death ?, he shouted.
I laughed.
I kept chasing after him , you won’t believe the distance we have run I can’t even find our car again.
Just then I shouted
” ouch my leg pains ‘, i shouted
He finally stopped I caught up with him and angrily hit him.omg that wasn’t intentional.
” ouch , why do you keep beating me “, he said.
” no sorry , it wasn’t intentional. I said and started caressing his arm where I hit.wait what am i doing .I looked in his face he just looked at me.
Awww I was carried away.
” Sir I was uhhmm cleaning the dirt on your arm “, i lied .
” is my arm dirty , he asked .
” no , not anymore.
Just then he looked around.
” hey where is my car”, he asked .
We both looked around .
” sir the truth is , we are lost , i said .
” we aren’t I know this place as the back of my hands “, he said with pride
Oh do you
” oh really sir, so how did we get here?
” well we went left no no right , let’s go “.
He walked and I ran behind him we trekked down the right . No sign of the a car sir Ryan followed another route and connererd left.
It’s getting darker does he really really know the way.
I am tired of walking about.
” but Ryan , do you know where you going “, i asked
” hey I am surgeon , my brain is very sharp in remembering roads.let’s go “, he said
Okay today I and sir Ryan are going to sleep in the police station I am sure of that.
We turned left again.
Daniellas p.o.v
Mom walked into the house like a hungry lion , i really wonder what’s wrong.
” mom , what’s wrong.I asked .
” Anastasia Alexandra Grande the first really wants to challenge me.”, she said.
” mom don’t tell me Anna ruined the share holders meeting.
” she did , she’s in a wheel chair and they are fearing her like this what happens when she finally walks.”, she said.
” mom Anna is really a threat , we need a plan b, I said .
” how is your Dad , she asked
” hes stronger now he was really weak in the morning , he already called Anna, he said he would visit her in the morning .secondly he started a search for Isabella .
” what ?, how , why.”, she shouted.
” I don’t understand mom, do you know where issabella is? ,.
” no but at least your father should have informed me , but he dint .
” mom maybe he was waiting for you to return.
“Ok , have fun. She said and walked out.
Oh I am so bored and i keep missing Ryan .is there a way I can ever give up Ryan, i mean its been so many years , i still want him so badly.
Anna’s p.o.v
Finally talking to dad made me feel better , its really late , my maid left seems her mother is sick.
Whenever the door opens I expect only two people Tony or miss delvaliers.they are the only ones who know the main lock password as well as Rita my hand maid .
But now it seems all of them are gone.I suddenly feel lonely and scared . I looked around my room.It’s big enough and comfortable . The bright lights made me happy .at least I am content.
I tried calling Ryan today but i better call him tomorow.Tony is still my best friend .I want to say with him .I feel scared in this house
I feel helpless always looking at the door not knowing who is coming.
Oh I miss that clumsy nurse too.
Just then the door opened , who am I expecting now.
Wow it was Tony I almost thought it was Ryan.
He walked closer .
” hy, i need to inject you with this directly , it will help you walk, i know you hate injectioms so….”, he said
” arrrgh really ok.I gave him my hand and he smiled .
He tried injecting me but I kept shaking and shivering .he chuckled.
” I wish those board member can watch you now ,he said .
I smiled .
Soon he was done ouch painful.
He placed the cotton there and sat beside me as he kept wiping it gently. Memories of our days together tried streaming in but I blocked them out.
He dropped the cotton in the bin .
” lie you need to rest “, he said .
” are you going already “, i asked him
” yes , he replied.
” I am scared can you stay just until Rita returns ?, i asked him.
He looked around for a while
” Anna you know you are still dating Ryan right and Ryan hates me , if he heard about this he would get mad”, He replied .
I know bit am really scared Rita is not coming back tonight am trying to trap you.
” but you are still my best friend right , even before we became intimate we were close.secondly a doctor should not leave a scared patient like that “, I said and he chuckled gently.
” fine Anna you win . He said .
” I knew i would i replied and he walked up the stairs into the other room .
Another presence makes me feel better.I need to call dad lets cut Ryan’s health trip short .I really miss him I want him here being my doctor and my boyfriend.
Claras p.o.v
You won’t believe it but I and sir Ryan are sitting flat on the road right now. What a crazy date. We didnt find our car, we are lost.
” hey clumsy , its all your fault .he said
” hey you caused it , you said you knew the road so well , i replied.
” let’s go , there is a hotel down the road , lets sleep over .He said
” what , me and you .well sir. I touched my hair smiling
” hey what are you thinking, stop it ,you are not really my taste , i like taller girls “, he said.
” better because I like uuhhmm shorter boys ,I said .
He chuckled.
” better “, he said
” whatever “,i replied .
” clumsy “, he said.
I can’t believe he wants to exchange words I Will just leave him here and stand up first.Oh no it seems he wants to stand up too.
I tried standing he tried standing too I dragged him down.
” what , hey !!. He said.
I tried standing up he dragged Me down too then he tried standing I dragged him down again .
Both of us started laughing people looked at us like mad people .
” Clara stop dragging me down “,he said
” but you won’t stand before me”, I replied.
I tried standing and he dragged me down .
Hahahahhha so funny .
Finally both us dragged ourselves up.
We walked down the street
” thank you “, he said
” why?.
” for being my friend .he replied .
Omg I feel like hugging him now.
We both walked further .
Ryan’s p.o.v
Craziest day of my life, finally I am even car less.
We walked down just then Clara jumped up and shouted .
” omg its a club , its a karaoke club. She said .
I looked forward and she was right.I turned to her.
” shall we go .I said .
” yes !! She shouted .
We both rushed in.
We sat down a group of crazy drunk girls sang on stage this is so funny Clara started laughing again I quietly shifted from her.
Just then Clara stood up.I dragged her shirt
” hey , where to .?
” am going to sing , better watch “, she said .
Hahaha this is gonna be fun.Clara ran up to the stage and took the Mic .she sang crazily her voice was so funny everyone laughed . This girl is making my night . This is the funniest song I ever heard.
Claras p.o.v
Why did i come on stage am suddenly so shy.everybody is laughing so loudly even sir Ryan .well if my singing Is making him happy I don’t Care if they laugh.
I continued singing loudly I tried dancing like Nicky minaj just then I fell on my tummy .everyone started laughing.
Sir ryan is forcing himself not to laugh.
I feel shy how will I stand up just then I saw Somene stand in front of me I looked up it was sir Ryan .He gave me a hand and I stood up .
” you were awesome “, he said .
I smiled everybody clapped .
Just then they chanted at sir Ryan to sing for them . He smiled.
He switched off the pop music I was singing to .every where was quiet.
People clapped .
He sat down and picked the guitar .
” This song is dedicated to a very special someone “, he said .
I tried rushing down to my seat .
” Clara of you go then who am I singing for , he said .
What me .I turned and he smiled at me as he pressed the guitar.
” thank you for everything ,my secret angel, he Said.
Every body clapped I stood in front of him smiling.
He started singing .He sang so perfectly well that all the couple’s in the club started dancing.
I don’t want him to stop singing .He has an amazing voice.
Just then he stopped .he walked down.
Everybody clapped and chanted kiss her .
What kiss who.no no he’s not mine
What to do.He walked down to me and looked in my eye.the chanting continued .everybody kept shouting kiss her !! Kiss her !! Kiss her !!.
Sir Ryan smiled
” what do we do .He asked me.
I want you to kiss me but I am being selfish.maybe lets just run away.
♡ CLUMSY NURSE ♡
———————-
Season 1( Chapter 30 )
—————————-
By chidinma jerry m
—————-

(Star-queen)
_____________
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Claras p.o.v conts
” let’s run away “, i said.
He smiled and whispered
” what about your bag, we can’t take it. He said.
” arrrgh what to do.”, i said.
” hold still , let’s confuse them.he said
I wonder what confusion is .
He gently placed his hands under my jaw and moved closer I expected a kiss on my lip but instead he kissed my cheek .
Actually very close to my lips. The crowd clapped as they thought we where kissing since he backed them.and the stage was kinda dim.
I couldn’t control my self anymore I didn’t know when or how but I shifted my face and kissed him…
Omg what am i doing anyways it feels good …I am so dead. Although supprisenly he didnt withdraw from the kiss he let me have it. Until I opened my eye wide and realised the crime I committed I slowly withdrew my lips back.he smiled seductively and looked down. I wonder what that kind of smile means . I just kept looking down how do i explain this one.I might get caught.before I knew it he dragged me by the hand and we walked out of the club.
It was really getting late.am suddenly dumb.I can’t even talk anymore.soon we walked into the hotel.he made reservations for two rooms but only one room remained.
We both entered the room and he locked the door.
I am going crazy .
” what happened to your tongue “, he asked me.
” well actually , about the kiss.the thing Is.
” I understand ,everybody makes mistakes .we are both guilty of that mistake .”,he said.
” oh ok .I replied.
He opened the bathroom door.
” shower “, he said.
I nodded.
” do you feel fine , you have been stressed today.
” I feel fine just a little headache.
” it was the runing , sorry.
I Bowed and rushed into the shower. I am in the second place i wanted to be . relax In a hotel.feels good. I enjoyed the water falling on me . The kiss was a mistake why do I feel bad what do I want to hear..
Anna is my sleeping beauty but am jealous of her .I need her boyfriend to love me am so selfish.I wish my fairy godmother will show up and ask me Clara what can i do for you.I will gladly say ‘ make Ryan mine in a way Anna will be happy too”. That kind of wish is it possible . I know it isn’t.
soon I was done bathing . I picked the towel jacket and wore it .why is it exposing my cleavage a little . It’s sexy. I drew it up to cover well.then I tied the rope.I flipped my wet hair back as I remembered that kiss. Clara cut it out .its ok. I consoled myself and stepped out. Sir Ryan looked at me from my toe to my face.I instantly used my hands to cover my chest . He can’t see anything. He chuckled…
” you tied it wrongly “, he said
” what ?” I asked
” the jacket you tied it wrongly, Tie it rightly you can’t place your hands there all night.he said .
” ok sir “, i said and rushed into the shower.
I untied it and tied it well. Wonderful .
I ran out and he smiled at me.
He stood up and removed his jacket. I looked at him I can stand the sight of that just then he started unbuttoning his shirt.
Ok I can’t stand that.I started remembering the kiss I used my hands to cover my eye.
I heard him chuckle.
” are you going to pretend like you have not seen a man’s body before “, he asked .
I shaked my head in disagreement.
He smiled and walked into the shower. I opened my eye omg what temptation. I almost went crazy.just then I felt headache again I took water from the fridge.I feel better now.what an outing.I looked at myself in the mirror . I am really pretty .but I can’t be compared to Anna she’s a goddess .arrrgh what’s going on with me .I need to stop . Am suddenly Soo hungry.
I lay on the couch quietly. Minutes later he walked out I opened my eye.he wore the white jacket.he moved his wet hair back.sexy. I closed my eye tight again he sat on the bed..
” are you hungry “, he asked
I instantly sat up .
” yes very much.”, i said
He smiled and ordered food .
Just then his phone rang.I hope Its not Anna am tired of getting jealous.
He picked the phone and dropped it back on the bed .it was his mother .why wont he pick her call..
She called back again he dropped the phone in the cupboard.
Sir Ryan are you ok.I wonder what his mother did.
Just then the food arrived both of us sat facing the table . He ate a little seems he’s not hungry .
He hasnt taken his drugs for long lately .
” sir are you ok?.
“Yes thank you “,he replied .
“Ahh ok. I replied .
I too got filled up. He lay back on the bed and I lay on the chair .
I closed my eye for a while but this chair is uncomfortable . Just then he spoke.
” if you sleep there how will I check on your health “, he said
” what ? .
He tapped the bed
” come over here “,he said.
I looked at the bed and looked at myself . I started coughing.
” well..
” arrrgh you keep acting like s virgin.we are both adults for crying out loud and the bed Is wide . Miss clumsy control your thoughts.
I smiled and gently bowed.
I bed is wide enough so I sat quietly.
He finally closed his eye . I lay quietly looking at him. Minutes later I think he slept off. That was the perfect opportunity too look at him.
I quietly sat up and just looked at his face smiling .so cute. I can’t believe kissed those lips.I smiled shyly. I tried touching his hair just then he spoke up .
” if you keep looking at me how will you sleep, i thought you had headache .”, he said .
I instantly withdrew my hands . he gently opened his eye .
Aarrgh what do I say now.
” miss clumsy , you scare me
nowadays “, he said
” argh sir I wasn’t looking at you , i woke up to do my midnight prayer “, i replied .
Ryan’s p.o.v
This girl is a heavy character . I wonder what she’s doing up .I felt she was looking at me.
” what’s the topic of your prayer?.
” uhmmm love , gods love , i just finished praying .hahaha powerful Christian like me”.
” do put me in your prayer next time “, i said
” oh I will , what’s your problem.?
” death , i don’t want to bury any patient untill the health mission ends .”
” oh , i will pray. She said.
I smiled .
She quietly lay down. I chuckled.
she’s slowly slipping herself into my thoughts .what a friend…
Clara p.o.v
Arrrgh can’t he just sleep.I quietly lay beside him and he wrapped the white bed cover around me.
I smiled I hope he didn’t see my face.
” are you stromg to resume work “,he asked .
Work ,who did work help .Ave not gone to all the places I want to visit .no no work .
” no I still feel sick “, i said.
He chuckled
” was waiting for that, good night.
” oh goodnight sir.
” Ryan “.
” oh good night bestie”, i said.
He chuckled so cute .
Awesome I can’t belive I am lying by his side. Though the distance is much. just then I felt him move my hair and touch my neck with the back of his hands.
Someone please hold me am melting .
” if you feel sick , tell me “, he said .
I started coughing again.
He laughed.
After a while I turned to face him he was already sleeping.
I rather die of sickness than wake you .you look tired .
I looked at him for a while and closed my eye
Louisas p.o.v 11:10
Why didn’t sir Ryan come to work today .now we can’t even sleep well .
Why did i do this night shift.
Miss Genevieve is dying.everybody is running helter skelter and I have been texting sir Ryan cos he hates being called out of pressure.
Now Samantha has arrived but she is sacred to do anything sir Ryan’s left with the health record .
The doctors sedated her. to her to keep her asleep. The effect will wear off in 6 hours and if surgery does not follow instantly she will die .
This is the only way to make sure she doesn’t die now . We have less than 7 hours what is this .
.I texted him again before sleep over powered me I hope they don’t catch me sleeping I also texted Clara too to tell sir ryan to check his phone I wonder who will read the text first. We have untill 4 am.
Early .m. 3am.
Claras p.o.v
Argh what a sweet sleep.no work today we might sleep all day.I picked my mum’s call.
She likes calling early in the morning.
” mom , are you okay.
” yes what about you .
” am fine .i replied
” How is work she asked .
” good hows dad ?.
” very good, remember dont take sugary stuff your period should come out this week.
” mom.how did you know.
” your calendar is in your room don’t take sugary things you know you have bad cramps no one will take care of you.she said .
” mom its fine I won’t .I will only take the bitter tea you bought. I said deceptively
” that’s better.okay bye
” bye mom.
I dropped the call then I saw Louisas text .
” tell sir Ryan to check his phone”
Argh its too early how can you tell sir Ryan to check his phone this early.
I looked at him and he’s still asleep in fact he wrapped the pillow round his face.
So childish.
I wonder why ok Louisa texted is it important.
Well if it is she should have called me .
I dropped My phone and gently lay back I hit my hand on sir ryans pillow which he used to cover his face and laughed at him .
So funny.
Samantha p.o.v
Ok we are running out of time what’s going on.
” Louisa did you text Ryan ?.
” yes maybe he is on his way.
“Ryan beter arrive he can’t afford to loose a patient just like this in less then one hour the effect of this drug will wear off and if there is no surgery Mrs Genevieve will surely die.
Ryan’s p.o.v
Arrrgh what a bad dream I had .in my dream I lost a patient and dad was really mad at Me. I opened my and this miss clumsy is stil sleeping she looks pretty even when she sleeps.I have not even called Anna what’s going on with me recently ..
Infact why am i waking up early no work today I better sleep off
I lay well in the pillow and closed my eye tight ..
3 :30 .
Claras p.o.v
Ok I can’t even sleep now I keep remembering Louisa text.what’s going on..
Maybe it’s important i decided to wake sir ryan .
I touched him and he opened his eye.
” sir it seems an important text got into your phone “, i said.
“Later “, he said and covered his face with the bed cover …..
I opened his face .
” hey !!!!!!”, he Yanked
” shhhhhh phone “, i said .
HE OPENED HIS cupboard and collected his phone .
Wait His countenance changed
” we have less than 30 minutes to arrive at the hospital or else we would lose patient”, he said .
” no sir you cannot lose a patient my praying and fasting will never be in vain. “I added
” Clara we are dead “, he added .
I grabbed his hands and held it tight.
” hold a sister tight in prayer “, i said with my eye close .
“Hey !!! ,
” cool down sir prayer conquers all”, i added .
He forcefully collected his hands back and scratched his hair.
Aaarrrrgghhhh!!!! I am going crazy “, he shouted.
” Ryan if you go crazy who will treat the patient “, i added.
He used the bed cover to cover my face.
” let’s go , we no longer have time. He said
Wait oh and we have no car .omg we are really dead. .
Both of us rushed out of the bed..I picked my shoes and slipped it into my leg .
He started laughing . You won’t believe am wearing a white towel jacket with a black canvass.
I look like micky mouse no problem he is my cousin.
I hanged my bag across my chest like super man.
Sir Ryan almost fell to the floor while laughing.
He finally slipped his slipper into his legs .
Both of us ran out of the hotel wearing towel jackets .
We look like a crazy couple.I tied my towel jacket tight..
Sir Ryan tied his towel jacket tight. we ran for our lives.
We ran through the streets .people kept laughing at us thank God no one recognized him
No sign of our car.no sign of public transport .we are dead.
” my life is getting out of hands . Ever since I met you my life became a comedy “, he said.
” there’s the free bus !!!”,I shouted
” no no not again”, he said .
He placed his hands on his waist he looks really funny but I look funniest.
I can’t beleive a 7 year old kid is rolling on the floor while laughing at me .
♡ CLUMSY NURSE ♡
———————-
Season 1( Chapter 31 )
—————————-
By chidinma jerry m
—————-

(Star-queen)
_____________
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
Claras p.o.v conts
” sir the bus is about to get filled up.
” no no I don’t like it.
” you are about to lose a patient
” omg lets go.
Just then the bus moved away we both chased after it for a long
time until it finally left.
Just then sir Ryan smiled
” there’s my car.
I turned and jumped up.
We both ran towards the car and it was locked
” Clara where is the key.
I wiped my tears cos this was no longer funny.
” hotel room . I said
” that distance ?.
We looked around in frustration just then the camel rider came along . The rider looked very religious
I dragged sir Ryan and called out to the rider.
” hey sir please take us to the junction
” do you have money”.
” no but we have he God.
” are you prophets.
” yes that’s y we are dressed in white
Just tgen he stopped we both rushed in and sat quietly .
He moved away.
” tell me what did God say in my life .
” OH am just the assistant to the man of God.only the man of God can speak.I said pinching ryan.
” arrrgh God has blessed thou mouth dear assistant, speak!!for the man of God heareth”,he said
I pinched him and he pinched me back.
” are you both fraud?”, he said
” no Mr I know very clearly what I am seeing”, Ryan said
” he knows what he sees “,I added
” what do you see?.
” you are a man and you are a fine man . Ryan said
” you are a man and you will make money very soon.I added
” it’s obvious this camel is not yours but the Lord small provide your own . Sir Ryan said
” and your kindness shall make you the king of all nations.I completed
” nice but what if both of you are fraud ?
” we can’t be fraud don’t look at the servants of the Lord in vain.”, Sir Ryan said pinching me
” if we are fraud, may the punishment from above fall upon us”, i added
Ryan pinched me again.
just then the bag of beans packed above our head fell on us and threw both of us out of the carriage
I fell on sir ryan ouch my back.
The man halted and shouted
” frauds”.
Both of stood up and bowed at him
” may the Lord be with you….Sir Ryan shouted laughung .
” sir there is our hotel “, i said pointing .
we saw the hotel and ran into it .we opened our room and I picked the car keys.
I instantly grabbed my skirt and sir ryan grabbed his trouser ..I slipped it in a haste and rushed into the shower were I hanged my bra .I wore the bra and rushed out sir rysn grabbed his shirt and wore his slipper hastily .
I used the towel to cover my chest and picked my top .
He already ran out I wore the top and I wore my slipers and i ran out behind him .
Both of us picked another race .till we arrived at the car . I gave him the key and both of sat in and he drove off
Minutes later we arrived the hospital we both rushed out.
Samantha came out.
” we sedated her but the effect just weared off. She said
” is she in the operating room “, he asked
” yes
Ok.
Ryan’s p.o.v
.what a surgery I already forgot everything I read .
I don’t need a crowd in there if not I will surely loose this patient.
.I need only one nurse so I can
concentrate, Think and remember . who do i go for .
I walked into the room
Clara p.o.v
Sir Ryan didnt read that health file well how will he now recall.
We walked into the operating room the whole surgery team was there .
He wore his gloves and his mask as well as his garment.
He looked at her for a while.
” every one leave I need just one person.
Everyone left its obvious Samantha is the highest in rank . so I him tried walking out too .
” not yoy Clara !!! “,He said .
I came back and Samantha walked out .they all watched closely from the glass window.
” Clara lets work as a team , we are friends right .we can’t lose her we need to be fast we need to do this together I am trusting you “,he said .
I instantly brought out the tray of the surgery tools and switched on the surgery light.
Sir Ryan wore his gloves and closed his eye for a while.
Louisa p.o.v
Only two pepple for surgery , i like watching for myself and seeing with my eye.
I moved closer so I can hear them clearly ..
Clara smiled at me and whispered “hy”
I waved.
Just then sir Ryan opened the woman’s belly .
” saws “, he said.
” no , scalpbels “, CLARA added .
” y”, he asked her
” her heath record is at home you need to control your cutting since the ratio is not visible.
Sir Ryan smiled and collected the scalpbels from her .
What a smart girl…
He carefully cut the area open.
Clara spinned the tools tray around
” towel ..
Clara handed it to him .
He carefully shifted her tissues and grasped the affected area .
” sharp …
Clara handed it to him omg what sharp girl.
“Sir Ryan , don’t talk anymore.concentrate on remembering the health record . Pls trust me .”, Clara said.
Sir Ryan nodded. And concentrated on the surgery .
He stretched his hands and Clara slipped the scissors into his hands
Ryan smiled
He drops it and stretched his hands again
Clara gave him vascular clamps ..
He was very fast.both of them make a good team , she knew exactly what he wanted before he could talk .
This made sir Ryan faster and he concentrated the more .
Just then Clara instantly arranged like four instruments in order and rushed to the blood we were adding.She checked the woman’s blood presure. .. She instantly stopped the blood flow.
Sir Ryan smiled.
She rushed back to him before he needed something else .
Sir Ryan was faster as Clara kept checking the time .
minutes later they were done
Clara handed him tissue unifying instruments.
He carefully unified her tissue .
surgery was completed .
He removed the gloves and looked at the screen just then both of them smiled and opened the door.
I opened my ears wide for the report .
” surgery was a success”, he said smiling as he tapped claras shoulders
” patient should wake in 6 hours”, Clara added. Smiling.
“Wow good news indeed “, i said .
Claras p.o.v
I am so happy finally sir Ryan didn’t loose a patient .
I looked at him and smiled .
he touched my hair
” congrats “, he said to me
I smiled widely .
Both of rushed out of the hospital.I feel so dirty.
Ryan’s p.o.v
Thank God for Clara if not I would have not remembered everything I read.
She so smart who ever called her a clumsy nurse .
Once again she saved me. I looked at her and both of us rushed into the car.
Clara p.o.v
Sir Ryan looks happy am happy now.
What a day today was .soon we arrived at the hotel both of us ran to the door of our room.
” sir I will bath first “, i said
” hey I payed for this room he said .
I watched him open the door then I rushed off like flash I almost opened the bathroom door when sir ryan dragged me back.
” hey , wait”, he shouted
” no no ,I came first”, i said .
He chucked and dragged carried me up .He kept me on the bed.
How can i be so weightless.
He tried rushing to the door I dragged him down and he fell slightly on me .
My heart beat increased I closed my eye .
He gently rose up and that was how I became quiet by force .
He opened the door himself.
” go “, he said .
I smiled widely and rushed inside .
I had a nice bath. awwww feel good.
Minutes later I walked out.
I saw the couple t.shirt on the bed and a black bom shot for me. while a black trouser for him .
Seems the hotel gave out . .hey but why a bom short am not his girlfriend .
I realised he was looking at me I tied my towel well.
” you are okay right , you don’t feel sick ?…
” no am fine sir .I said organising my towel .
” ok.
I turned to the fridge didn’t even see him walk into the shower. I took water .after which.
I wore the bomshot and the polo .
Wow I look hot . the short stopped at my hip .
I dragged it down a bit
Minutes later he walked out wearing black shorts.
He wore he’s own polo too..it’s a couple polo. We look cute .I smiled.
” you look hot “, he said
I smiled and both of us fell on the bed facing up.
” today Is a day.”, he said.
” ryan ,we havnt finished our outing”.
” oh that
He stretched his hands into his cupboard and carefully brought out the list.
He cancelled karaoke club and hotel . Then he turned to the back where I wrote the remaining two . He smiled .
” it’s still 7:00 what do you say we visit all these places today ? “, he said
” yeahhhhh!!!!!!!”, i shouted.
I am so happy , what if I steal your heart after these moments.is that possible.
Just then food arrived both of us rushed up .
Finally almost starved to death .
I looked at him he smiled and picked his fork .
” thank you for today “, he said .
” thank you for everyday “, i said
We both chuckled .
He tried dipping his fork then I shouted.
” sir close your eye and hold a sister in prayer!!!!.
” no , you are a fake Christian, this hotel might fall upon us “, he said .
I laughed widely .
♡ CLUMSY NURSE ♡
———————-
Season 1( Chapter 32 )
—————————-
By chidinma jerry m
—————-

(Star-queen)
Claras p.o.v
Soon we where done eating . Sir Ryan has been ignoring his mother calls for a while I wonder what’s wrong.
” but won’t you pick her calls “, I said
” no, I hate her, i already got used to leaving without her so don’t talk about her.
” oh ok “, i replied him .
He fell to the Bed and closed his eye he’s mum called again I carefully coppied her number.
Then I lay beside him.
He checked his time.
” first place first “,he Said
” picnic”, i shouted
” lets go , i know the perfect place .
We both stood up and ran out .
” sir lets go to the market first , i said
” oh sure “, he replied.
We need to buy some things to make this picnic fun.
He locked the door and we entered his car.
Light opens in the main branch of Dervantes health world.
In a big board members and investors meeting..
The projector displayed a building construction.
” so like I said we need to build one hospital in switzer land “, the director Said.
” yes the aim of this group is to go round the world “, the marketing head said .
” but like we said we need an external investor we can’t use our money “, the account manager said.
” and we need someone who won’t Make too much offers this means we need …..
” a novice in the business “, Mr dervantes added.
” and we Just found the perfect investor , Liam king , at the of 25 is a multi millionaire with clean money “, advert manager added .
” and as we are speaking he is looking for where to invest his billions “, m.d added.
” over 40 companies had thrown offers at him and he rejected but I know ” dervantes h. W ” stands a chance .the director added.
” we stand a chance because we are as rich as him, we can’t dupe him, we are not bankrupt neither are we going down we are just doing business “, chief auditor States .
” what is his offer like before investment , what does he need , as in what’s his added advantage ..anything we can handle? “, Mr dervantes asked
” well only the person who meets him can find out about his proposals “, m.d added .
” where is he now , we will send an agent to meet him “, Mr dervantes added .
” we will look into that “,chief marketing director replied .
” all hands must be on deck , Liam kings must invest into dervantes groups , he’s money is needed right now , its our new goal ,he must become a share holder here . “, Mr dervantes added.
” ok sir “, they all replied and Mr dervantes walked out ..
Ryan’s p.o.v
Everything Clara bought for this picnic reminds me of mom when she still cared .
Lying here quietly its fun , i never did it before I was always busy looking for ways to impress dad.
She keeps singing I just keep staring at her I Dont think this girl can ever stay quiet.
What a picnic.the sun is making this outing more romantic.
” sir we should talk we can’t just stay quietly like this “, she said.
I smiled
” what so you want to talk about?.
” tell me about your family.
I don’t have a family.
” there is nothing to talk about
” arrrgh who do you love most in your life ? She asked .
” well ……
” ahhh its ok , don’t stress yourself “,. She said
‘ fine my turn ,i said
” it’s ok.
” tell me about your love life . I said
She smiled shyly
” actually there’s nothing to tell….what about you ? Oh don’t worry I know your girlfriend . She said.
I smiled.
” she actually asked of you that girlfriend of mine , she likes you alot. I said
” I like her too she’s really pretty ,my sleeping beauty.
I smiled .
” but how did you meet “, she asked .
” what a talking picnic Clara .
She laughed.
” actually I always hated her , i really didn’t like people and she was very strict.but she was sent to my house just like you were sent to my house “.
” really ?.
” yes we were suppose to get to know each other because we were already betrothed. And just like that I fell for her “.
” arrrgh it must be wonderful staying together ?.
” yes it was great .
” but how did the accident happen where you not with her.
” no Anna had to do something only she could do .but I waited For her at home. When the accident occured I was he first to operate on her that day..
Clara p.o.v
Why did he suddenly look down , when he operated on her it must have been too painful for him.sorry .
” am glad shes fine now.I said
” yes she’s really fine , all thanks to you .
He poured himself a cup of coffee just then my phone rang it was tony.
I smiled .
” hello sir “.
” Clara are you ok “.
” yes what about you .
” am great and you were right that woman’s food is peppery I almost died .
” hahahahaha told you “.
He laughed .
” is Ryan still mean to you .
I looked at Ryan’s face. Yes he’s still being mean to my heart.
” no sir Ryan is so kind .I said.
Sir ryan chuckled .
” ahh that’s good news you should totally treat me later .
” yes sure thing sir .
” ok bye .
” ok bye .
He dropped the call.
” I thought he was your boyfriend, why all the sir.”, he asked.
” but he isn’t he’s just my friend .actually I dont have a boyfriend its just me . I sat well.
” why , you are too pretty.
I started coughing
” hey !! “He shouted
” I started blushing .
” hey stop it .he said.
I bowed
” ah what a nurse.
” those kids are pretty , learning how to ride a bike .
” yes cute ,.
” lets go ride .
” no no no I don’t have energy.
” come on I will borrow you mine.
” this was suppose to be a picnic..
I dragged him to the field and hired two bikes .
I gave sir Ryan one.
” truthfully I can’t do it “, he said
” what did you even have a childhood.
” actually I didn’t, i was being tutored to do what I do …so lets go.
He dragged my hands and I dragged him back.
” it’s ok its very easy , i will teach you .
” no am not interested .he said
” I thought you were my friend.I replied .
“Ok fine you win. Aarrggh what a picnic.
Sir Ryan entered the bike I laughed out loud . He rode a little and stopped .
” I really can’t do it “, he said .
” ok , i will show you.
I entered the bike and he sat covering me.
I took his hands
” sir this hands should be here .
He chuckled
And before I could say another word he drove off. Hes good at it he was just pretending.
I turned to look at him and he smiled gently.
” I just needed a friend “, he said.
I smiled too. And snd he laughed.
Cute .He just kept laughing
I can’t believe an this close to him oh my life .
Minutes later he stopped the bic I jumped out and almost fell but he catched me.
” your salary “, he said.
I smiled.
” there sir , lets run.I said
” no I can’t run , he said.
” I took his phone and ran off laughing he ran after me.
” do you even know the meaning of pic nic !! He shouted.
” no sir. I ran faster.
He finally he caught .I smiled widely and returned his phone to him.
He checked his time .
” our picnic time is almost over.
Both of us ran down to our mat.
” what’s next?. He asked
” Ice skating , i replied.
” can you do that ,he asked.
” no but you will teach me I replied.
” we will do that in New York “, he said
I chuckled.
Just then my mom called. My mom really .
” hy mom “.
” can i hear her voice , sir Ryan said.
I put the phone on speaker.
” wait was that a man’s voice .
” uh mom are you ok.
” really argh finally my daughter would not die a ….I removed the phone from speaker .
My daughter would not die a virgin why does my mom love this sentence .
I looked at sir ryan and gently returned the phone to speaker.
” I really thought you will die a virgin oh my god, the gods answered my prayers . She finally said.
Sir Ryan looked down and chuckled.
” moom!!!! that was my boss.
” omg am dead , till wen ,so you are really going to die…
” mom !!!!! I shouted.
” sorry how are you , she finally asked .
Ryan’s p.o.v
I just wanted to know how a mother and child’s call should be.it’s very comforting.
Did you eat my child.
What did you eat.
I hope you didnt take sugar.
Did you cover yourself well at night
Hope you didn’t feel cold.
How’s your tummy.
Did you have nightmares or not.
Clara is so lucky …I miss those words. I was in thoughts I didnt know when she dropped the call.
It’s good to have a mother .
” sir we have over stayed our budgeted time , lets go.
” yes , lets go.
We both stood up and Clara packed up.
Mrs dervantes p.o.v.
Ryan still won’t forgive , i am so careless I didn’t even have time to call him after the fire .
How do I apologize , i just want to hear his voice .what kind of mother am I I pushed my only son to get used to living without me.
Now am tired of making more money or fame I really want my son back .it seems I already lost Ryan.
He really won’t pick my calls .
What do I do.
Anna’s p.o.v
Finally I stood up today .it’s great I need to call Ryan.
It’s all thanks to Tony. Very soon I will actually walk.
Rita left again and Tony had surgery I am still here , here where I hate to be.
Just then Mrs Tonia walked in my fear has been met.
How did she know the security code.
” are you wondering how I know the security code .
” what are you doing here.
” how dare you embarrass me Anna , when you know you are helpless , i can easily send people to kill here no body will save you .
” what do you want.
” I am here to warn you Anna return me back to my position which you seized or else my next warning won’t come empty handed. I am waiting “, she said .
” Tonia Is that a threat ?.
” no its a warning.
She walked out.
Unknown fear clouded me…
How does she keep knowing the pass codes .
I am no longer safe here , tony my was right I need to stay with him .i cant stay with the detvantes dad would get mad .
He would think I don’t trust him to protect me .what’s going on.
claras p.o.v
This is fun , we had been at the beach . I dragged sir Ryan up and we both walked on the side of the water so sweet .He kept smiling.
” this is fun “, he said .
” I really like it “, i said
Just then 3 kids played there foot ball to my side..
I cornered it they all laughed
” ok how many of you will be my partners and how many will side with that cute guy. I said
” no I can’t play football “, he said
It’s all a lie he can do everything.
Soon two kids joined him and one joined me .
2 for one ,looks cute.
We started playing .I was right ryan can do everything.
The ball didn’t even touch my leg.
I just kept laughing.each time I tried touching the ball him and he’s criminal partners would push me to the floor.
Soon all the kids joined him leaving Me home alone .
So cute am so happy.
I finally took the ball he shouted .
” kids catch that clumsy Angel.!!
All the kids in the beach ran after me I started laughing..
Soon they pushed me to the floor again sir Ryan laughed.
Why am I so weightless.
Soon the kids left he dragged me up and dusted me laughing.
” my friend”, he said
I smiled and dusted my hair .
Just then the water roared from the middle.
” sir the water goddess is coming “, i said
” what ?.
” come on lets go make a wish.
I dragged him closer to the water .my grand mother said whenever the middle of the river suddenly looses peace the water goddess is awake.
We both got into the water
” Clara where is the goddess ?.
” just make a wish , she will grant it.
Both of us knelt down in the water .
” I wish …
” hey make your wish in your heart , he said.
I wish ryan can be mine in a way Anna won’t get mad. is that possible pretty goddess.
I looked at Ryan.
Ryan’s p.o.v
Meeting Clara gave my life a spark.but becoming her friend made my life make sense .
Everything fell into place.
So if this works I realky wish to never loose Clara , i Wish to never lose this friend .
I might not be able to find another person like her .
Thats my wish . Pretty goddess always keep CLARS by my side .
I smiled and looked at Clara who dragged me up .
She pointed at people who dived into the water from a high cliff.
” hey can you swim that well.I asked.
” well try me , lets go.
She dragged my hands and I followed soon we got up.
” I will dive in first “, she said .
” I will wait for you , i easily catch a cold .
” no sir we dive in together , she said .
” but I can’t swim “, i said .
” I will teach you . Liar .She said
Before I could talk she pushed me into the water and fell in too.
She thought I was kidding I really don’t know how .
Clarad p.o.v.
This is fun the water already separated me from sir Ryan .
I turned back to look at him and he’s drowning . Does he really not know how to swim .sily I know he is forming .
I ignored him .
And swam deeper.
Ryan’s p.o.v
I really can’t swim. My breathing has seized it’s affecting my heart.
I am not drowning am actually dying .
And that miss clumsy is very far away.
No matter what happens I am really glad I met someone like her.
She is really special.
I didn’t say this to her now am dying.
She’s really going farther away.
HIT HERE TO CONTINUE READING
PROUDLY NIGERIA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------